|The amazing cake the venue produced for our event !|
Christmas is coming ! and were celebrating our 21st event for the South Lancashire branch of the Clandestine Cake Club. We have been lucky enough to hold our event at the in lovely new Chocolate Rooms in Tarleton.
Despite our event clashing with the Clandestine Cake Club national 3rd birthday party which was being held in Liverpool (just down the road !) we had a great time at our "chocolate" themed event and venue.
The Chocolate rooms was a fab venue and we were warmly welcomed by our hosts Jacqui and Paul Williams (Choc Amor) who really embraced our meeting by baking a cake for the event.
As usual our bakers produced an amazing range of creations, all suitably chocolatey and festive too. We had a
- Giant Jaffa cake baked by Carla
- Chocolate Courgette Cake (wheat free) baked by Lucy
- Rudolfs rum, raisin and white chocolate cake baked by me
- Cranberry and white chocolate cake baked by Katherine
- White chocolate and cranberry noel cake baked by Sarah
- Red wine velvet cake baked by Catherine
- Cinnamon and nutella baked by Caroline
- Bailey's chocolate prince layer cake baked by Rachel
- Cardamon and orange with chocolate topping baked by Lynne
- Chocolate cake with real orange topping baked by Helen
- Chocolate treasure cake baked by Choc Amor
The Chocolate Rooms can be found in the centre of Tarleton Village, just of the A59 and their hot chocolate is amazing. Pay them a visit soon.