Another post for Ethel and the #capricornchallenge , this one takes a little more prep but its the oven thats doing the hardwork really. The goats cheese provides a lovely cheesy calcium hit to this impressive little dish which would make a great starter for a meal with friends or as a lunch dish.
- 2 red peppers - halved and seeds removed
- 1 packet of roasted vegetable couscous or plain couscous
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 round of Capricorn goats cheese - diced
- 1 tbsp of caramelised onion chutney
- Pumpkin seeds or walnuts (optional if you want to add more crunch)
- Rub the peppers with olive oil
- Roast in the oven at 180c until softened
- Meanwhile prepare the couscous, following the instruction on the packet
- Once the couscous is ready stir in the caramelised onion chutney and the nuts or seeds if using
- Spoon into the cooked pepper shells and top with the chopped goats cheese
- Bake for another 10 minutes until the cheese is melted and lightly golden
- Delicious served with a dressed rocket salad.