I am so excited to be hosting my favourite blogging challenge this month, its status in food blogging circles is legendary, created by Choclette of Tin and Thyme fame and Chele of Chocolate Teapot, We Should Cocoa has been running for over 5 years, You can use any sort of chocolate or cocoa substance and use any ingredient that you like. But you must include the special ingredient or theme selected by the host, so in this month's case EGGS. It can be sweet or savoury, simple or complicated and you can be as creative as you like. You can use anyone’s recipe (acknowledging the source of course) or make up your own.
Last months theme was BUTTER hosted by Choclette herself and the round up can be found here
To join in the fun
- Post your recipe on your blog – accompanying photographs would be nice. Do please make sure you have permission to use any photos that are not your own.
- Mention “We Should Cocoa” in your post and link back to Tin and Thyme and the host blog, so for this month thats me - Lancashire Food.
- Only one entry per challenge please and it must be posted in the relevant month.
- Entry is usually via linky.Please find below
- Entries should be submitted no later than midnight of the 25th March 2016 for this month.
- The round up of entries will be posted on the relevant host’s blog on or before the last day of the month.
- The new challenge will be posted on the 1st of the month on Tin and Thyme.
- Please use the #weshouldcocoa hashtag on Twitter and Choclette and myself will endeavour to retweet.
- Feel free to add your entry to the We Should Cocoa group board on Pinterest. If you are not already a member and would like to join, please ask Choclette for access.
- By linking up you are giving consent for your image to be included in the monthly round up as well as possibly being shared on social media channels such as Twitter and Pinterest.
Given that the theme links eggcellently (sorry !) with Simply Eggcellent over with Dom at Belleau Kitchen you might want to pop over and join his linky too.
Please find the linky below
An InLinkz Link-up