Our featured foodie this month is Mike Bryan, aka as the hotpot man of The Bees Country Kitchen who recently opened an outlet on Chorley market, serving up proper wholesome home-made dishes to the people of Chorley. As well as providing an outside catering service ,The Bees Country kitchen also supply a great selection of make at home kits (soups, brownies, salad dressing etc.) and can create fabulous gift hampers for your friends, relations and business contacts.
The emphasis is is on fresh local and seasonal produce being used to create tasty affordable food with a healthy twist, so pop along and enjoy one of their dishes. More details can be found on facebook and twitter .
- What is your favourite cookery or food book or publication ?
- What sentence sums up Lancashire Food to you ?
- If you weren't doing what you do now, what would you like to be ?
- Which piece of kit could you not do without ?
- Who would join you at your ultimate dinner party and why?
Levi Roots – a fellow foodie/muso
Craig Bancroft (Northcote MD) – for his amazing wine knowledge
Phil Maile (Chairman – Ludlow Food and Drink Festival) – in charge of our favourite foodie event and an all round nice chap
Karen Brady – for some top business tips
- What advice would you give to your younger self?
- Describe your style in three words
- What was your latest foodie gadget purchase ?
- What is your greatest achievement to date ?
- What is the worst mistake you have made ?
- Tell us a secret about yourself ? may be something we wouldn't expect !