Just found the piccies for this post in the archive and thought I'd do a quick post for this quick and easy topper for oily fish, ideal with trout, salmon or mackerel. Its also a great use of that leftover end of the loaf as well blitzed up in the food processor.
What you need
- Fresh rosemary
- Sun dried tomatoes in oil
- Salt and pepper
- Olive or rapeseed oil
- Fish fillets ( de-boned but with skin on)
What you do
- Place your fillets in an ovenproof dish or tray
- Preheat the oven to 180c
- Whizz up your breadcrumbs with the rosemary leaves an some sun dried tomatoes until you have a rough paste, use a little oil if you need to.
- Spread this topping on your fish fillets
- Bake in the oven until golden and crispy