Originally I understand this was slimming world recipe so its no fat and high in fibre, its easy to make and freezes well so you store away in portions appropriate to your family size.
What you need
- 1 cauliflower - pulled into florets
- 3 tsp vegetable stock powder
- 3 tbsp curry powder (use whatever strength you like)
- Place the cauliflower florets, curry powder and stock powder in a saucepan along with enough water to just cover the cauliflower.
- Bring to the boil and simmer until soft
- Allow to cool for approximately 5 minutes
- Blend using a hand blender to a smooth consistency, thin with more water if desired.
- Freeze or use immediately in curry of your choice. I like to add additional vegetables and possible some mango chutney or dried fruits for a more fruity finish to my curry.
A blog challenge created by Citrusspice and hosted by Sliceofme