Eeek ! I am so excited as this is a first for Lancashire Food, this month we are the lucky guest host of "We should Cocoa", the lovely monthly linky campaign created by Choclette from Chocolate Log Blog.
We should cocoa has been running now for over 3 years and has had many themes, so I had to really get my thinking cap on for this months theme. I didn't want to make it too difficult but I also didn't want to make it too easy either, so here goes.
As we are at the start of a fresh shiny new year, our theme is New Ingredient , this a new ingredient to you, an ingredient combination that you haven't tried with chocolate in one of its many forms. Your recipe can sweet, savoury and as simple or as complicated as you like but must conform to the theme.
My entry for this challenge can be found here, I have wanted for a long time to cook with molasses so I purchased a jar and decided to bake a gluten free chocolate gingerbread loaf.
If you've never taken part in We Should Cocoa before here is the round up to last month's theme - Alcohol
If you fancy joining in , just read the list below and have a go :-)
- Post your recipe on your blog – accompanying photographs would be nice. Do please make sure you have permission to use any photos that are not your own. We love to see your creations
- Mention “We Should Cocoa” in your post and link back to Chocolate Log Blog and Lancashire Food (as host for this month).
- Use the linky on the bottom of this post to link your blog post to this post.
- Entries should be submitted no later than midnight of the 25th of the month.
- The round up of entries will be posted on the relevant host’s blog on or before the last day of the month.
- The new challenge will be posted on the 1st of the month.
- Mention " We should Cocoa" in your post and post labels.
- Use the lovely logo in your post.
- If you use Twitter, you can use the tag #weshouldcocoa and both @LancashireFood and @Chocolette8 will endeavour to retweet.
- Please feel free to add your entry to the We Should Cocoa group board on Pinterest. If you are not already a member and would like to join, please ask Choclette.