Love Chin Chin is a tasty West African snack food sensation, based on a traditional family recipe this scrummy treat is very moreish. Crunchy yet cakey Love Chin Chin is avaliable in four flavours, vanilla, cinnamon, lemon and chilli.
"Crunches like a biscuit and tastes like cake"
The 70g packs feature only natural ingredients and are decorated with ethnically inspired motifs. Love Chin Chin is avaliable in 400 ASDA stores and 90 Tesco stores.
Popular with the whole family Love Chin Chin is not too sweet or too salty and is delicious with a coffee and ideal for lunch boxes.
We particularly enjoyed the cinnamon and vanilla flavours and loved the crunch yet cakey mouth feel, definately a satisfying snack. The Great news is that you too can try Love Chin Chin as we have a case of 24 packs to giveaway in an easy enter rafflecopter draw.
Rules for giveaway
We have one case to giveaway (this can be either single flavour or a mixed case) - 24 packs in a case, this can only be posted to UK addresses and will be sent direct from Love Chin Chin.
- Simply follow the instructions on the Rafflecopter widget above.
- To be in with a chance of winning you must complete ALL the required fields.
- All entries will be checked and verified before a winner is announced.
- You can increase your chances of winning by Tweeting on a daily basis.
- Rafflecopter will pick a random winner.
- The competition runs until the 17/04/16
- If you win, you MUST send me your delivery details and choice of case quickly and within 24 hours or the prize will be passed to the next person drawn.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
The Prize for this giveaway is provided by Love Chin Chin who will send the item direct to the winner.