Sunday 20 May 2012

Fantastic Food Show 2012

Phew , I am back from a busy visit to this years Fantastic Food Show at Ewood Park, Blackburn. This increasingly popular event features some fabulous local producers and retailers from the North West of England. 
More Artisan stall - delicious real bread
Its also a great opportunity for a food blogger like myself to catch up with with my favourite local producers and put faces to twitter names, also It is great to see more and more people becoming interested in where there food comes from and how it is produced.


Leagrams Cheese , yes that's the legendary Bob  Kitchen ! 
Here are a few piccies of what I bought and the general ambiance of the day, I am also caught on camera hobnobbing with Matthew Fort and Tom Parker Bowles. I also purchased some Bobs Bangers, loads more bread from More Artisan and some Black Pudding.

The elusive foodie Phil !



Tom Parker Bowles, myself and Matthew Fort 



Nigel Howarth demonstrating his BBQ technique 



Fabulous local produce

Chocolate assortment from The Chocolate Cafe


The fabulous "Fourcaccia" from More Artisan


Leagram Organic Cheese

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...