Saturday 17 September 2011

Fantasy Cupcakes




This week I finally got the opportunity to use the voucher from Fantasy Cupcakes which was in the NW Fine Foods hamper we won. 


I arranged delivery to my place of work, this immediately created some excitement when the delightful looking box  arrived. When you order you have the choice of various different flavours of cupcakes and the style of decoration, I choose a vanilla sponge but left the decoration up to Melinda  from Fantasy Cupcakes. She didn't disappoint, the cakes had either a pink or blue butter-cream  swirls delicately decorated with rosebuds, butterflies, bows and edible glitter. All my work colleagues were very impressed, one so much so that she is seriously considering ordering cupcakes for her wedding, the cakes were delicious and enjoyed by all. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...